Friday, May 9, 2008

Thai Flu -- watch out.

For almost four days now I've caught a brutal case of the "Thai Flu," or so it seems...hopefully nothing more serious. It's put a whole new meaning to the word "flu bug" for me. I will never again complain about having the flu in Canada now that I've experienced what having Thai flu is like. Guaranteed. You can hold me accountable to that. I think it's just this bad because I just have no anti-bodies or defence mechanism to fight of this bad boy.
My diet: bread and flat gingerale. Tonight I thought I'd try and eat a 6 inch sub from Subway...stupid stupid me.
However, the weather here in the South has been fabulous. I've managed to sneak in some sun and work on my tan, so that's been nice.

Anyhow, once my health is back to normal and my brain is functioning, I do plan on posting a few things for y'all to read.

Don't forget: Mother's day on Sunday (note to self)

Please pray for my health as the Lord leads...and that Bec STAYS healthy.

Much love,
A.

No comments: