Monday, April 28, 2008

Taking on Hong Kong....

Hello from Hong Kong!

This is the first of two stops before I finally make it to Chiang Mai. I've survived the longest flight, which only ended up being 14 hours...6 of those hours I managed to score a first class seat!! So I was able to kick back and enjoy, not to mention the movie and TV section was FABULOUS! There was probably 100 options or so to watch, including new releases. Very exciting for me! I was able to soak in a few Friends episodes, so was sweet.
I have about an hour to wait until my next plane takes off to Bangkok, where I'll then be running through the airport 'Amazing Race' style in order to catch my next flight. I'll have an hour to get all my luggage then check back in at the domestic gates...will I make it? Time will tell I guess!

It's definitely weird travelling by yourself...I'm not nervous, but not having a conversation for over 14 hours with anyone is rather lonely! No one really spoke english around me on the flight.

Well, I think that's all for now...I'll check in a bit later once I get to Chiang Mai.

Only 5 more hours until I see Bec! I'm SO excited!

No comments: