Friday, April 25, 2008

Finito!

Well, four years and $60,000 later, my undergrad career is finally done. I can't even begin to describe what a sweet feeling it is. This time next year, I'll be finishing up teachers college and entering the "real world," which I'm so incredibly excited about. It's hard to believe four years in London have come and gone so quickly...it has certainly been a ride. The Lord has worked in ways I could have never imagined possible and radically changed my life, especially within the past year. I entered university loving the world and everything within it, but Praise the Lord, He captured my heart during that time, and I'm leaving as a new creation. Over the past year I've been involved with the youth at my church in London and have LOVED IT. Wednesday = youth night = my favourite night of the week. It is truly such an incredibly privledge to be able to serve the students and establish relationships with them. Witnessing Christ work in each of their lives and seeing a growing desire in their hearts to put Him first, has been a huge encouragement for me. We're just called to plant seeds, and may never see the fruit that God produces from that seed, but the Lord has so beautifully showed the growing fruits in the lives of many of our students here in London. I just love them! I'm so excited for the summer ahead and the many events there are in store...it's going to be great!

No comments: